Saturday, July 08, 2006

Canon ES-350

I got a new camera this week and so the blog is going to get pictires - not on the level of Dave Parker of course, but just some pictures. At about 2 a.m. I went out to test it in low-light settings. Results were interesting... I hope none of my neighours saw me walking around and snapping pictures the City of Tracy in the dead of the night. Fortunately, we aren't living near the Central Avenue, so I wasn't even armed, and nobody appeared to care.

By the way, on those occasions when I worked until 4 a.m., I was surprised just how much activity happens at my block through the night, at all hours. People keep moving around and getting in and out of cars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Parker said...

Cool, looking forward to some pics, that's a nice camera! -Dave Parker

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home