Friday, August 18, 2006

Water Quality

I dunno if anyone noticed, but the water quality improved dramatically in Tracy over the last year. In fact, it happened over the span of a month or so, some time around April or May, if I remember correctly. Before, the water stunk, presumably because of agricultural runoff. Now, it doesn't. I link it with a pipeline about which Tracy Press wrote about two years ago.

Surprisingly, the Water Quality Report that homeowners receive every year mentions basically no change. When we started to get bad water, there was no change either.

I wish something could be done about calcium though. Also, the bad water period did a number on the growth inside the pipes, so my plumbing needs to be somehow cleaned now. I have no ideas how to approach the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home