Monday, October 30, 2006

Rite Aid

Rite Aid (at Corral Hollow and Grant Line), I can safely say, is no Safeway. It's far smaller and generally has a selection which befits a convenience store (if we ignore the pharmacy part). So, it's not a good destination for a regular grocery haul trip.

Nonetheless, it has an appeal of a different selection. So, a few minutes ago we returned from there loaded with candy (mostly for our own consumption, because we stocked for Halloween long time ago). Rite Aid continues to sell traditional candies which disappeared from Safeway and its ilk long ago.

I think I would not mind walk to the place, and in fact I did a few times. However, the geometry of the suburbia is not very friendly to this king of thing. For example, a pedestrian access from Paradise Valley Court to Corral Hollow would improve things considerably. At least, from my point of view. I am not sure if residents of the court would agree. But then again, perhaps they would, especially if commercial development across the street takes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home