Saturday, September 08, 2007

Wednesday Farmers Market

Yes you've read this right: Tracy has two farmer's markets: on Saturday and on Wednesday. The traditional one occurs on Saturday in the downtown, where it always was. The alternative one is near Kaiser, between the freeway and Corral Hollow (I think it's off Orchard). I read about the Wednesday market, but I did not believe that it existed until someone I know saw it last week. The main market is smaller than it used to be, so I don't understand how Tracy manages to support two of them now. Strange.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

I have actually been in the one on Wednesdays. It is actually located within the Kaiser parking lot. Not a big operation and selections are quite limited.

Thus, one reason to have two may be because it does not cost much to operate and maintain both.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home